By Giovanni Maciocia
Trade Paperback Book
A Collection of Insights into the Theory and Practice of Chinese Medicine
Clinical Pearls is a collection of Giovanni’s’ thoughts and experiences accumulated over 39 years. It discusses in detail and depth, among others, the treatment of autoimmune diseases, the diagnosis, and treatment of Heat, the functions, pathology, and treatment of the Triple Burner and the function and pathology of the Shen and Hun. In particular, the chapter on the Shen draws essential connections between the Chinese medicine view of the Shen and Confucian philosophy.
- A comprehensive discussion of the nature and pathology of the Shen and Hun and its connection with Confucian philosophy
- The first discussion and systematic classification of Heat patterns and their treatment
- A detailed discus ion of the function s and pathology of the Triple Burner
- An interpretation of autoimmune diseases in the light of Chinese medicine, a topic not discussed in Giovanni’s other books
- An original discussion of the function of the Heart channel in addition to its influence on the Shen
There are no reviews yet.