Edited by Clayton Thomas
Handily thumb-indexed, this work provides student and practicing professionals quick, inexpensive access to Western medical terminology. The ability to cross-reference specific allopathic conditions, symptoms, and medical terminology is increasingly necessary for practitioners of complimentary medicines who must participate in insurance programs and referral networks. Western medical terms and concepts are an inescapable attribute of the emerging Chinese synthesis of TCM and the practice of Oriental medicine in the west.
Experience Taber’s 21 in a brand-new way!
- Cyclopedic entries
- More than 60,000 reader-friendly definitions
- Over 3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms
Taber’sPlus DVD brings meanings to life in words, images, and sounds! This multimedia toolkit brings you a wealth of interactive activities, clinical tools, and links to valuable electronic resources.
Authoritive information anywhere and everywhere… in hand, online, and on your mobile device!
- TOL (Taber’s Online powered by Unbound Medicine®: Access the power of
- Taber’s 21 on the web -FREE for one year.
- Taber’s Mobile powered by Skyscape®: Tap into Taber’s 21 from your PDA,
- SmartPhine, or mobile device -FREE for one year.
- Davis Plus: Animations, activities, resources, videos, and more on the web.
- Taber’s World Tour: A guide to the cyclopedic features.
- Explore through Sight & Sound: Over 1,000 images, plus 300 unique to the
- DVD, with short definitions and audio pronunciations.
- Taber’s Audio: Pronunciations for 30,000 terms
- Brain Teasers: Vocabulary-building games and puzzles as well as 400 flash cards.
- Bonus Appendices: Valuable classroom and clinical resources.
There are no reviews yet.