By Michael Gach
Trade paperback book
The secrets of sexual intimacy lie in your hands.
Based on the art of healing touch, Acupressure for Lovers instructs loving couples in special techniques to cultivate sacred sexuality, open powerful life-enhancing energies, improve the chemistry of relationships, and intensify sexual pleasure. Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D., founder and director of the Acupressure Institute, offers a wide variety of intimacy-building exercises to stimulate the body’s vital points through the power of touch. These special techniques show you how to arouse and satisfy your partner by activating potent acupressure points of various parts of the body. Clear, accessible, and easy top practice, Acupressure for Lovers can help you more fully appreciate and physically enjoy both your lover’s body and your own.
- Short daily practices you can do in and out of bed
- The top six acupressure points especially for lovers
- Acupressure massage to stimulate a man’s of woman’s arousal
- Special intimacy-building exercises
- Practical application to increase mutual sexual fulfillment
- The pleasures of Thai massage
- Health benefits of acupressure love points
- Hundreds of instructive pictures, line drawings, and much more.
Acupressure for Lovers allows couples to achieve deeper sexual communication, spirituality, and vibrant good health. Based on mutual caring, the power of touch will enable couples to discover sacred ways to unleash the dynamic force of love.