By Claudia Witt & Klaus Linde
Trade paperback book
Evidence from clinical studies is important to informed decision making for the integration of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) treatments into health care and health insurance systems. Although there is an increasing body of evidence for a number of CAM treatments and the field of Integrative Medicine is growing rapidly, more high quality research is still needed.
This practical training book:
- systematically introduces the key aspects of study design and basic statistics.
- helps you to develop, plan and execute your research project.
- combines established theoretical approaches with practical skills applicable to your own clinical study.
- is a step-by-step tutorial for a complete clinical study, which is illustrated in three case studies.
- includes additional training exercises, featuring different study conditions and environments, that will help you to practice and test your knowledge.
Clinical Research in Complementary and Integrative Medicine – the best way to understand clinical research and to plan and perform your own study!