By Leena Kiviluoma
Trade paperback book
184 pages, 7.00 x 9.00″
This is a unique, revolutionary and totally natural self-care programme developed to treat muscle based health problems and reduce the signs of ageing.
The fully-illustrated handbook guides you through stretching and massage techniques to relax the facial, neck and shoulder muscles, with particular emphasis on the jaw, where tension is often held. The exercises address health issues such as teeth clenching and grinding, pain in the face, jaw, head or neck, and can even improve the effects of Bell’s Palsy. They also achieve positive cosmetic results such as reduced facial lines and healthy glowing skin. The strengthening exercises will help to lift the facial features and prevent facial sagging. The impact of each exercise is clearly explained so you can concentrate on techniques to target your individual situation, needs and goals.
This supportive guide will help anyone who wants to improve the wellbeing and appearance of the face and neck, and will also be of particular interest to those working in the fields of health and beauty.
- 1.Introduction to MimiLift Facial MuscleCare.
- 2. Anatomy and Physiology of the Face.
- 3. Ageing Face.
- 4. Muscles and Muscle Tensions of the Facial Area.
- 5. How to Take Care of the Mimic and Chewing Muscles.
- 6. How to Take Care of Other Muscles of the Head.
- 7. Posture Correction.
- 8. Supportive Self-Treatments.
- 9. MimiLift Natural Facial Rejuvenation.
- 10. Health Problems and Treatments.
- About the Author.
There are no reviews yet.