By Bob Leckridge
Trade paperback book
Primary care often has particular demands – limited time to see many patients presenting with a broad range of conditions. This clear and easily accessible book focuses concisely on how homeopathy can be applied within a primary care setting, and concentrates on what can be achieved in a brief consultation, with a basic knowledge of homeopathic practice and a manageable range of remedies.
In particular, the book gives:
- background to the principles of homeopathy
- clinical guidelines on the use of homeopathic remedies
- responses to the questions that patients most frequently ask
- common clinical indications for the use of homeopathy in primary care
- over 100 remedies and their ‘top’ indicating symptoms
This book is enormously valuable as both an introduction and a desk reference for all health care professionals working in primary care, particularly doctors, nurses, midwives and pharmacists.
Praise for Homeopathy in Primary Care
“… an excellent work … the signature of someone who has a wisdom distilled from many years of conscientious practice, and who has faced and worked through the very problems this book addresses … [this book will] greatly increase the healing capacity of any practitioner.”